Freelance Jobs

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Out of Town Trip to the Province of Candelaria, Zambales


Our trip to Candelaria, Zambales to see the famous Potipot Island once again was extremely fun. The boys loved the ocean, it was hard to pull them from it. There was really no problem, except for the extreme heat of the sun. Of course, I didn't forget to bring their Nivea Sunblock, or else, they'll get sunburned. I know how that hurts, and wouldn't want my kids to experience the same. To the mommies out there - don't forget to bring sun
block cream whenever you go on swimming outings, especially to the beach. The heat of the summer sun is so intense, extra protection is needed. Aside from putting sunblock, I also had my kids wear shirts while swimming. You can try Nivea Sun Children's Sun Spray with SPF 40. The one I bought was colored green, the purpose if which is to ensure even coverage. As usual, we stayed at Alta Nina Resort, the most affordable one in the area, according to my research, and the owner Ms. Nina Mabalay and Manong Noel, the caretaker, are both friendly and accommodating.






No comments:

Post a Comment