Freelance Jobs

Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Game of Cluedo on Mother's Day

I thought Mother's Day would be boring for me, since I had to work. However, on the latter half of the day, my family and I went to San Fernando to greet my mom a 'Happy Mother's Day'. After the sumptuous merienda/dinner, we decided to play a game of Cluedo. My brother bought the board game last year, but it was only last night that we were able to play it. Cluedo is a memorable game for us, because our Papa bought us the old version of the board game years ago, and we had fun playing it, just as we had fun that mother's day night.

I won one game - Mrs. Peacock did it in the Observatory, with a Candlestick! If you have no idea what Cluedo is, then you're missing all the fun.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment