Freelance Jobs

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Off to the Beach in Two Hours


I haven't been able to update my blogs lately because I have been really busy. Of course, there's the Holy Week, my son's 7th birthday, and we've been preparing for our out of town trip. We'll be going to the province of Zambales, in the town of Candelaria. We're going back to Potipot Island! It's been so long since we last went there, 3 or 4 years ago. The first time we visited the place, it was my son's (Sef) first time to go to the beach. It's 1 o'clock already, and we'll be leaving in two hours. I opted to stay awake and just sleep through the trip, since I have a lot of writing works to do. I will blog about the trip, I promise. I want to share my new experiences in the beautiful island of Potipot. I just love the place! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment