Freelance Jobs

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Daddy's Art Class

My Sons, Miguel and Sef, are so obsessed with computer and PS2 games. Whenever I would prevent them from playing, they would walk around the house, doing nothing, saying things like, "I'm bored", or, "boring!". Aaaah! Kids nowadays! Whatever happened to tumbang preso and patientero? Video games are definitely causing old school street games become extinct. Because my husband and I wanted to divert my kids' attention from video and online games, we decided to buy art stuffs, so that my hubby can teach the boys how to paint. FYI, they love to draw already, we're trying to enhance the talent that they already have. Hubby knew how to paint, since he's an artist himself (Architecture Undergrad, but a very talented all-around designer and builder). If you have kids at home, make their summer more meaningful and educational by enrolling them in an art class, sports lessons (swimming, tennis, basketball, taekwondo), dance class, singing class, acting class, and a few more other classes. If you are hesitant about spending, or if the classes available near you are too expensive, you can teach them yourselves, just like what we're doing.
Let's Paint!
Sef drawing what appears like...the Earth?
Miguel is undecided on what to paint

No comments:

Post a Comment